About PECO Pallet
PECO Pallet is a North American leader in pallet pooling services and logistics. PECO's signature red wood block pallets are currently used by an increasing number of market leaders in the CPG industry and are accepted at the top U.S. grocery, club and discount retailers. Customers using PECO's superior pallets experience less product damage, greater efficiency, improved safety, and significant cost savings.
PECO Pallet's experienced service and operations teams work closely with manufacturers, retailers, and depots to reduce costs and improve efficiency throughout the supply chain. PECO provides the very best pallets, responsive service, and innovative solutions to help customers achieve significant long-term savings.
Based in Irvington, New York, PECO Pallet maintains over 1,300 service and manufacturing depots throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. In recent years, PECO has added more top manufacturers and distributors to its North American service network.
PECO Pallet is a member of Pritzker Group, which owns and operates market leading companies in the manufactured products, services and healthcare sectors. The firm's history as an entrepreneurial family-owned enterprise and its permanent, proprietary capital base allow PECO the flexibility to invest in serving its customers' needs over the long term. For more information, visit www.pritzkergroup.com.
- Responsible for our safety and the safety of others
- All accidents are preventable
- Identify and correct all hazards
- Do the right thing
- We are honest and ethical in all our dealings
- We treat each other with respect and dignity
- Open and transparent in our communication
- Accountable to our commitments and actions
- Trust and support each other, the company and our ownership
- We hear and respond to voice of our customer
- Continuous improvement in all processes, through teamwork and collaboration
- Responsibly entrepreneurial